SLIDER

Featured Post

Halloween Again!

Well it's that time of year again....spooks and ghouls will soon be amongst us in their frightening garb....to appease these restless sp...

1...2...3.....there's never time for me! Lol!

Friday, March 25, 2016
I've been busy as usual the past day and thought I'd share some of my new creations with you...

I have been designing some lovely wedding items for a young couple I wanted to share with you...She needed a logo and water bottle wrappers plus tags...here they are...



Another lady asked me to make a custom 1950's style invitation for her....it's pretty cool looking! Check it out!



And I recently decided to jump on the planner craze bandwagon...here are my first little sticker creations! If you like them be sure to check out my freebies section for my 30 days of Freebies! You might be surprised!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design