SLIDER

Featured Post

Halloween Again!

Well it's that time of year again....spooks and ghouls will soon be amongst us in their frightening garb....to appease these restless sp...

Catch Up Time!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014
I've been so bad lately! Been horribly busy designing sets for some ladies who are setting up a party shop.....will have a full intro once they are wall setup, but in the meantime my blog has suffered!

I have so many amazing new sets to show you!

I now have a super cute "Under The Sea" Party Set, adorable and amazing value! My Party Printables now come in one standard size with everything you could possible need to have the ultimate party.

Under the Sea is designed for younger kids and has friendly looking little sea creatures. Here it is! Isn't it amazing value?!




Here's a close up of the adorable photo invite that comes with this set!

I also created a cute St. Patricks Day Set....although the day has passed I still want to share it with you.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design